USA National Interest Exemption Application Portal
Each applicant must complete their own application.
In response to the global COVID-19 crisis, visas will only be granted to those who have already been issued with a National Interest Exemption. Please use the application portal to make a National Interest Exemption application.
Even with a NIE, the relevant visa or ESTA must still be obtained prior to travel. Applications for USA visas or ESTA can be made here.
What to Expect
- Application – Use the online portal to submit your application and upload your supporting documents
- Submission – After thoroughly quality checking your application and supporting documents to embassy standard, The Travel Visa Company will submit your NIE details to the relevant authority.
- Approval – Once the NIE application is approved and the NIE issued, The Travel Visa Company will send out the confirmation using your chosen method.
|Product Type||Service Fee||VAT||Total|
|National Interest Exemption||£41.63||£8.32||£49.95|
*Working days/hours excluding postal days.
View Supporting Document Checklist
It is important that, before you continue this online application, you ensure that you have digital copies of the following documents as you will be required to upload these.
- Passport photocopy – You MUST upload a copy of your passport information/picture page.
- UK visa/Residency permit – IF you are not a British passport holder you MUST upload a copy of your UK residency permit or visa.
- Visa/ESTA copy – IF you already hold a USA visa or ESTA MUST upload a copy.
- Inviting individual’s passport/green card – IF you are being inviting to stay with an individual you MUST upload a copy of their passport/LPR green card.
- Death certificate/proof of relation – IF you are visiting the US because of a death of a relative you MUST upload both a death certificate and proof of relation to the deceased.
- – IF you are travelling to the US because of illness or other medical issue (your’s or someone else’s) you MUST upload a detailed doctor’s letter describing the medial condition and treatment needed.
IF you will receive medical treatment in the US, you MUST upload a proof of payment or proof of funds able to pay for treatment.
- Proof of Coronavirus-related Employment – IF you are travelling to the US for Coronavirus-related employment, you MUST upload documentation from your employer about how your individual work is related to the containment or mitigation of COVID-19.
- Letter from Employer – IF your travel is for essential business purposes, you MUST upload a detailed letter from your employer detailing your work.