USA B2 Tourist Online Visa Application
Thank you for choosing The Travel Visa Company.
Those who use this service to obtain their Travel Visas are assured the highest levels of professionalism and dedication from our Visa Specialists. Each and every visa application that we assist with is given the same care and attention, making the overall application process that much less stressful for you.
This visa application requires applicants to attend an appointment at the US Embassy in London. You will be required to submit biometric information at this appointment.
Although we pride ourself in ensuring that your visa application goes as smoothly as possible, please note this is a pre-checking and concierge service and does not guarantee a visa as all visas are issued at the discretion of the Embassy.
Applicants that need to disclose a police record can upload the neccessary documents within this form. If you do not yet have a copy of your police record, you can proceed through the form and request for us to send you an application pack, or indicate that you will obtain your police record and forward it to us.If a police record needs to be submitted, we cannot begin processing until we receive this.
You can apply online for your Police Certificate with The Travel Visa Company using the following link Click Here
You can download an application for your Police Certificate with The Travel Visa Company using the following link Click Here
All original documents MUST be presented with a photocopy at your appointment. The Embassy will not return original documents if photocopies are not supplied. In some cases, further documents and guarantees will be required with your application
What to Expect
- Application – Use the online portal to submit your application and upload your supporting documents
- Appointment – After thoroughly quality checking your application and supporting documents to embassy standard, The Travel Visa Company will book your appointment and provide you with full instructions of where to go, when to go and what to expect at the visa application centre.
- Approval – Once the visa application is approved and the visa issued, your passport will be returned directly to you from the Embassy
|Visa Type||Processing Time||Service Type||Service Fee||Embassy fee||VAT||Total Fee|
|USA Pre-Authorisation, submission and appointment||10 working days||Standard||£108.29||£156.00 (inc courier fee)||£21.66||£285.95|
*Working days/hours excluding postal days.
View Supporting Document Checklist
It is important that, before you continue this online application, you ensure that you have digital copies of the following documents as you will be required to upload these. If your application requires disclosure of a police record, we cannot proceed with processing until we receive this
- Passport photocopy – Quality passport scan of both top and bottom of details page
- Photograph – The photograph must be of quality and to usual passport standards.
- Police Record – You must upload your police record and or subject access report if applicable. Alternatively you can proceed and request an application pack to obtain these via The Travel Visa Company