Australia Travel Restrictions Exemption Application Portal
Each applicant must complete their own application.
In response to the global COVID-19 crisis, those travelling from the UK to Australia MUST obtain a Travel Restrictions Exemption – this does not include Australian Citizens or permanent residents.
Even with an Exemption, the relevant visa or ETA must still be obtained prior to travel. Applications for Australian visas or ETAs can be made here.
What to Expect
- Application – Use the online portal to submit your application and upload your supporting documents
- Submission – After thoroughly quality checking your application and supporting documents to embassy standard, The Travel Visa Company will submit your NIE details to the relevant authority.
- Approval – Once the NIE application is approved and the NIE issued, The Travel Visa Company will send out the confirmation using your chosen method.
|Product Type||Service Fee||VAT||Total|
|National Interest Exemption||£24.96||£4.99||£29.95|
*Working days/hours excluding postal days.
View Supporting Document Checklist
It is important that, before you continue this online application, you ensure that you have digital copies of the following documents as you will be required to upload these.
- Passport photocopy – You MUST upload a copy of your passport information/picture page.
- Photograph – You MUST upload a passport style photograph taken within the last 6 months.
- Visa/ETA copy – IF you already hold a Australia visa or ETA MUST upload a copy.
- Proof of Relation – If you are visiting a relation, you MUST upload documents that will prove your relation to your family member (Australian citizen/resident).
- Proof of Medical need – IF you are travelling to Australia because of illness or other medical issue (your’s or someone else’s) you MUST upload a detailed doctor’s letter describing the medial condition and treatment needed.
- Company Letter – IF you are travelling to the Australia for work reasons You MUST upload a company invitation letter from the Australian company which you will be working for/with.