Australia Working Holiday Visa Application
Those who use this service to obtain their Travel Visas are assured the highest levels of professionalism and dedication from our Visa Specialists. Each and every visa application that we assist with is given the same care and attention, making the overall application process that much less stressful for you.
Each applicant must complete their own application.
The visa is issued at the discretion of the Australian Embassy. This is a pre-checking, pre-authorisation and submission service, whereby The Travel Visa Company will check all of the applicant’s information and supporting documents prior to submission, submit the application on the applicant’s behalf and communicate with any relevant authorities on the applicant’s behalf.
Applicant’s may be expected to submit biometric information as part of this application.
You may be asked to provide further documentation if the Australian Embassy require.
What to Expect
- Application – Use the online portal to submit your application and upload your supporting documents
- Submission – After thoroughly quality checking your application and supporting documents to embassy standard, The Travel Visa Company will submit your visa details to the relevant authority.
- Approval – Once the visa application is approved and the visa issued, The Travel Visa Company will send out the confirmation using your chosen method.
|Type||Embassy Fee||Service Fee||VAT||Total|
|Working Holiday Visa||£330.00||£79.17||£15.83||£425.00|
View Supporting Document Checklist
It is important that, before you continue this online application, you ensure that you have digital copies of the following documents as you will be required to upload these.
- Passport photocopy – Passport must be valid for at least 90 days beyond your return date from Australia, have two blank pages and undamaged.
- Proof of Funds – You MUST supply your bank statement showing a minimum of AUD5000 and sufficient funds to purchase a return/onward ticket if you have not yet purchased.