China Business Online Visa Application
This visa application requires applicants submit their passport to the China Visa Application Centre so the visa can be placed in the passport.
Once The Travel Visa Company have submitted your application online to the Chinese Visa Application Centre, original documents will be posted to the applicant who MUST sign the documents and return to The Travel Visa Company along with their passport in order for us to submit their passport to the Application Centre on the applicants behalf.
Please complete the form below to begin your China visa application.
Those who use this service to obtain their Travel Visas are assured the highest levels of professionalism and dedication from our Visa Specialists. Each and every visa application that we assist with is given the same care and attention, making the overall application process that much less stressful for you.
This visa application requires applicants to attend an appointment at the Chinese Visa Application Centre. You will be required to submit biometric information. Visitors to China whose fingerprints do not match may be denied entry.
Please note this is a pre-checking service and does not guarantee a visa. All visas are issued at the discretion of the Embassy.
All original documents MUST be presented with a photocopy. The Embassy will not return original documents if photocopies are not supplied. In some cases, further documents and guarantees will be required with your application
What to Expect
- Application – Use the online portal to submit your application and upload your supporting documents. The Travel Visa Company will submit your visa application on applicants behalf online and post out the original documents for the applicant to sign and return with their passport.
- Appointment – Once you have signed the application forms, and returned them with your passport, we will attend the appointment and submit the application on your behalf to submit your passport to the Visa Application Centre.
- Approval – Once the visa application is approved and the visa issued, The Travel Visa Company will collect your passport and newly issued visa and return the passport back to you.
*Working days/hours excluding postal days.
View Supporting Document Checklist
It is important that, before you continue this online application, you ensure that you have digital copies of the following documents as you will be required to upload these.
- Passport photocopy – Passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your return date from China, have two blank pages and undamaged.
- Photograph – The photograph must have been taken within the last 6 MONTHS, against a light background and non-smiling.
Sunglasses, hats or other head coverings MUST NOT be worn, UNLESS because of religious belief or ethnic background.
- Business Invitation Letter – The invitation letter must contain the following criteria:
- Company headed paper
- Full name and address of company
- Company telephone number
- Invitee information (full name, gender, DOB, passport number
- Statement of invite
- Statement to explain who is financially responsible for trip
- Signed and sealed with inviting company’s stamp
- Proof of Residency – IF you are a non-UK national you MUST provide either an EU Settlement Status Letter from the Home Office, a residency permit/card or a letter of employment.