China Tourist Online Visa Application
This visa application requires applicants submit their passport to the China Visa Application Centre so the visa can be placed in the passport.
Once The Travel Visa Company have submitted your application online to the Chinese Visa Application Centre, original documents will be posted to the applicant who MUST sign the documents and return to The Travel Visa Company along with their passport in order for us to submit their passport to the Application Centre on the applicants behalf.
Please complete the form below to begin your China visa application.
Those who use this service to obtain their Travel Visas are assured the highest levels of professionalism and dedication from our Visa Specialists. Each and every visa application that we assist with is given the same care and attention, making the overall application process that much less stressful for you.
This visa application requires applicants to attend an appointment at the Chinese Visa Application Centre. You will be required to submit biometric information. Visitors to China whose fingerprints do not match may be denied entry.
Please note this is a pre-checking service and does not guarantee a visa. All visas are issued at the discretion of the Embassy.
All original documents MUST be presented with a photocopy. The Embassy will not return original documents if photocopies are not supplied. In some cases, further documents and guarantees will be required with your application
What to Expect
- Application – Use the online portal to submit your application and upload your supporting documents. The Travel Visa Company will submit your visa application on applicants behalf online and post out the original documents for the applicant to sign and return with their passport.
- Appointment – Once you have signed the application forms, and returned them with your passport, we will attend the appointment and submit the application on your behalf to submit your passport to the Visa Application Centre.
- Approval – Once the visa application is approved and the visa issued, The Travel Visa Company will collect your passport and newly issued visa and return the passport back to you.
|Visa Type||Service Type||Embassy Processing||Embassy Fee||Processing Time (excl. embassy processing)||Service Fee||VAT||Total|
|China Pre-Authorisation||Priority 1||Express||£182.00||3 days*||£94.58||£18.92||£295.50|
|China Pre-Authorisation||Priority 2||Standard||£151.00||15 days*||£82.08||£16.42||£249.50|
*Working days/hours excluding postal days.
View Supporting Document Checklist
It is important that, before you continue this online application, you ensure that you have digital copies of the following documents as you will be required to upload these.
- Passport photocopy – Passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your return date from China, have two blank pages and undamaged.
- Photograph – The photograph must have been taken within the last 6 MONTHS, against a light background and non-smiling.
Sunglasses, hats or other head coverings MUST NOT be worn, UNLESS because of religious belief or ethnic background.
- Travel Itinerary – You MUST upload a copy of your hotel and flight booking .
IF you are cruising your cruise itinerary is required
All booking confirmations/invitation letters MUST include all travellers’ names, hotel address, travel dates and flight times.
- Invitation Letter –IF being invited by friends/family you MUST upload a signed letter of invitation, copy of their Chinese ID card, or a copy of their visa and passport information page.
- Proof of Residency – IF you are a non-UK national you MUST provide either an EU Settlement Status Letter from the Home Office, a residency permit/card or a letter of employment.
- Proof of Relation – IF you are being invited to China by a family member, you MUST provide proof of relation. i.e. birth certificate or marriage certificate.
- Self Declaration Letter – IF you are currently serving or have ever served in the military, you MUST provide a self-declaration letter. This must be addressed to the relevant Chinese Visa Application Centre and state that your intentions for travelling to China do not include military purposes.
- Copy of UK visa – IF you hold a UK visa, you MUST provide a copy.