Croatia Business Online Application Portal
Please complete the form below to begin your Croatia visa application.
Those who use this service to obtain their Travel Visas are assured the highest levels of professionalism and dedication from our Visa Specialists. Each and every visa application that we assist with is given the same care and attention, making the overall application process that much less stressful for you.
As part of the Croatia visa application process countries require all individuals must appear in person at the Croatian Embassy. Please note this is a pre-checking service and does not guarantee a visa. All visas are issued at the discretion of the Embassy.
Applicants are required to pay the Embassy fee & Visa centre fees upon submitting their application.
All original documents MUST be presented with a photocopy. The Embassy will not return original documents if photocopies are not supplied. In some cases, further documents and guarantees will be required with your application
What to Expect
- Application – Use the online portal to submit your application and upload your supporting documents
- Appointment – After thoroughly quality checking your application and supporting documents to embassy standard, The Travel Visa Company will provide you with full instructions of where to go, when to go and what to expect at the visa application centre.
- Approved – Once the visa application is approved and the visa issued, you can either pick up the passport yourself or arrange postal return with the embassy
*Working days/hours excluding postal days
View Supporting Document Checklist
It is important that, before you continue this online application, you ensure that you have digital copies of the following documents as you will be required to upload these.
- Passport photocopy – Passport must be valid for at least 90 days beyond your return date and must have at least 2 blank adjacent visa pages.
- Copy of uk residence permit – both sides – Residence permit must be valid for at least 90 days beyond return from Croatia.
- Proof of employment -Proof of employment letter, with an original signature which has been dated within 1 month.
- or, proof of self-employment – Letter from an accountant, banker or solicitor stating self-employment or business ownership in the UK. Must be on official company headed paper with name, date of issue, address, recent telephone number and position of signator and registration number in the UK.
- or, proof of full time education – Recent, official and signed letter from united kingdom school, college or university stating date of issue, name of the applicant and type of studies and number of lessons (hours) per week and attendance record.
- Proof of funds – Applicants must provide either one bank statement covering the last three months’ transactions or three individual monthly statements for the last three months. The statement/s must show your name and address.
- Travel tickets – Must show entry and exit from Croatia.
- Accommodation proof – Hotel confirmation with full name and covering the entire stay in Croatia. OR, if you are being invited by friends or family, you must provide an invitation letter which has been notarized by a public notary in Croatia.
- Insurance – You MUST provide a copy of your insurance policy. Insurance document must contain full name, policy number, area coverage and minimum coverage of $30.00..
- Business Invite Letter (If applicable) – If you are being invited for business purposes you MUST provide an invitation letter which has been notarized by a public notary in Croatia.
- Photographs x1 – The photograph(s) must be standard passport size, taken within the last 6 months, taken against a light background, printed on photographic paper, be full face and non-smiling [without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background]. please make sure your photograph(s) are clean and not damaged in any way. please do not attach to the application form.