Tourist Card Online Application Portal
Welcome to the Cuba Tourist Card online application portal provided by The Travel Visa Company Ltd. Here, you can apply for your Cuba Tourist Card. Below is a list of important information that you may need to know before applying.
A Tourist Card is valid only for one entry and for a 30-day stay in Cuba, extendable in Cuba for another 30 days maximum.
Once a tourist card has been issued it cannot be changed or refunded.
Information regarding United States of America:
- Due to the laws and regulations of the US economic and commercial blockade against Cuba, the US migration authorities do not allow you, regardless of your nationality, to travel to Cuba through or from the USA with the Cuban Tourist Card (Visa) issued in your country of origin.
- According to those regulations, people travelling to Cuba through or from the USA must fill in a form (affidavit) declaring the reason of your travel to Cuba under the 12 categories approved by the US Government which permits its citizens to travel to Cuba.
- After filling in the form you will be able to purchase the Cuban Tourist Card (Visa) called Pink Card from a travel agency or at an airport of the USA, which is only sold in the USA and allows you to travel to Cuba through from the USA.
- The Cuban Tourist Card (Visa) issued in our Consulates is valid for arriving to Cuba directly from any country of the world, but through or from the USA, according to its regulations.
- We recommend you to visit www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/cuba/entry-requirements and to contact your travel agency, tour operator or airline before travelling to Cuba through or from the USA.
|Priority||Processing Time||Embassy Fee||Service Fee||VAT||Total|
*Working days/hours excluding postal days.