Visa Online Application Portal – Business
Welcome to the Cyprus Business Visa online application portal provided by The Travel Visa Company Ltd. Here, you can apply for your Cyprus Tourist Visa. Below is a list of important information that you may need to know before applying.
This visa is valid for a stay of up to 90 days.
The possession of a visa does not guarantee entry in to Cyprus. Other legal requirements must be met.
Every visa applicant, including children and infants, has to submit his/her application at a visa Application centre by appointment only.
|Processing Time||Embassy Fee||Service Fee||VAT||Total|
*Working days excluding postal days.
View Supporting Document Checklist
It is important that, before you continue this online application, you ensure that you have digital copies of the following documents as you will be required to upload these.
- Passport photocopy – Passport must be valid for at least 90 days beyond your return date and must have at least 2 blank adjacent visa pages.
- Copy of uk residence permit – both sides – Residence permit must be valid for at least 90 days beyond return from Cyprus.
- Proof of employment -Proof of employment letter, with an original signature which has been dated within 1 month.
- or, proof of self-employment – Letter from an accountant, banker or solicitor stating self-employment or business ownership in the UK. Must be on official company headed paper with name, date of issue, address, recent telephone number and position of signator and registration number in the UK.
- or, proof of full time education – Recent, official and signed letter from united kingdom school, college or university stating date of issue, name of the applicant and type of studies and number of lessons (hours) per week and attendance record.
- Proof of funds – Applicants must provide either one bank statement covering the last three months’ transactions or three individual monthly statements for the last three months. The statement/s must show your name and address.
- Travel tickets – Must show entry and exit from Cyprus.
- Accommodation proof – Hotel confirmation with full name and covering the entire stay in Cyprus. OR, if you are being invited by friends or family, you must provide an invitation letter which has been notarized by a public notary in Cyprus.
- Insurance – You MUST provide a copy of your insurance policy. Insurance document must contain full name, policy number, area coverage and minimum coverage of $30.00..
- Business Invite Letter (If applicable) – If you are being invited for business purposes you MUST provide an invitation letter which has been notarized by a public notary in Cyprus.
- Photographs x1 – The photograph(s) must be standard passport size, taken within the last 6 months, taken against a light background, printed on photographic paper, be full face and non-smiling [without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background]. please make sure your photograph(s) are clean and not damaged in any way. please do not attach to the application form.