India Pre Check & Appointment Confirmation – Tourist & Business
This is a Pre-Checking service and you will need to attend an appointment as part of the process
– Once you have applied with The Travel Visa Company, your information and documentation will be thoroughly checked before your application is submitted to the Embassy on your behalf. If we need to clarify any information / documentation we will contact you within our stated processing time.
– We aim to have your appointment confirmed by the end of our stated processing time. You will have the option to indicate preferred availability whilst completing your application with us.
– There is usually a 3-5 week wait for an appointment although this can be longer during peak periods. You should apply as soon as possible to ensure we can secure an appointment suitable for your travel date
– Once your appointment has been confirmed, you will receive a pack from us via email or post containing everything you need to take to the appointment along with information related to what to expect on the day. If you have further queries you can contact us at any point.
Service Fee Breakdown
|10 Working Days
|3 Working Days
Visa Fees (payable on day of appointment)
Tourist (Up to 12 Months) – £116.00
Business (Up to 12 Months) – £173.00
View Supporting Document Checklist
It is important that, before you continue this online application, you ensure that you have digital copies of the following documents as you will be required to upload these.
- Photograph (5cm x 5cm) – The photograph should be clear, on a white background, and sized 5cm by 5cm. If the photo you submit is not suitable we may contact you to ask for another, or if you would like us to edit this for a small fee (£5.00)
- Passport Copy – Please provide a quality copy of your passport details page. For clarification this includes both the photo page and the details below.
- LETTER FROM EMPLOYER – IF you are a registered social worker, public sector worker,
government official or military personnel we will require a letter from your employer stating
the main purpose of your trip is tourism and your expected return to work date. This must
be addressed to The High Commission of India, London.
- UTILITY BILLS – IF you are a non-UK citizen you will need to supply us with utility bills from
the same provider from 2 years, 1 year and from the current month stating your name and
address. If these cannot be provided please call a member of our team for an additional
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES – IF you are travelling with a child of under 16 years of age we will
require a copy of their birth certificate (full version) and a letter of consent for the holiday,
signed by both parents, even if both of you are travelling with the child, also a photocopy
of both parents passport photograph pages. If 1 parent is deceased a copy of the death
certificate will be required.
- CRUISE ITINERARY – IF you are cruising into India, you will need to provide full cruise
itinerary featuring travellers’ full names – this cannot be handwritten.
- BUSINESS TRAVELLERS
- If travelling for Business please provide the following;
- Copy of the registration papers of the Company / Companies in India
- Business Invite Letter – From Company in India
- Business Letter – Headed letter from UK Company detailing reason for travel