Indonesia (including Bali) Online eVisa Application
Those who use this service to obtain their Travel Visas are assured the highest levels of professionalism and dedication from our Visa Specialists. Each and every visa application that we assist with is given the same care and attention, making the overall application process that much less stressful for you.
Indonesian eVisas are valid for stays of up to either 30 or 60 days depending on visa type you select.
Each applicant must complete their own application.
Both the 30-day and 60-day eVisa permits the holder to travel to Indonesia for the purpose of tourism, attend business meetings or attend conventions/exhibitions. If you are travelling to Indonesia for another purpose, please get in touch to check your visa requirements.
eVisas must be used within 90 days from the date of issue.
What to Expect
- Application – Use the online portal to submit your application and upload your supporting documents
- Submission – After thoroughly quality checking your application and supporting documents to embassy standard, The Travel Visa Company will submit your visa details to the relevant authority.
- Approval – Once the visa application is approved and the visa issued, The Travel Visa Company will send out the confirmation using your chosen method.
*Processing times refer to working days
View Supporting Document Checklist
It is important that, before you continue this online application, you ensure that you have digital copies of the following documents as you will be required to upload these.
- Copy of Passport Information Page – Please provide a copy of the photograph/information page of your passport. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months upon return to the UK.
- Photograph – The photograph must have been taken within the last 6 MONTHS, against a light background and non-smiling.
Sunglasses, hats or other head coverings MUST NOT be worn, UNLESS because of religious belief or ethnic background.
- Transportation Ticket – You MUST provide a copy of your flight/cruise booking confirmation. This must detail your entry and exit from Indonesia and show all passenger’s names.
- Bank Statement – IF you are apply for a 60-day stay eVisa you MUST provide your 3 most recent bank statements showing a closing balance of at least the equivalent of 2000 USD.