Jamaica Travel Authorisation Application Portal
Each applicant must complete their own application.
All travellers to Jamaica must currently conduct a PCR COVID test 72 hours prior to travel.
What to Expect
- Application – Use the online portal to submit your application and upload your supporting documents
- Submission – After thoroughly quality checking your application and supporting documents to embassy standard, The Travel Visa Company will submit your application details to the relevant authority.
- Approval – Once the travel authorisation is approved and the travel authorisation issued, The Travel Visa Company will send out the confirmation using your chosen method.
|Product Type||Service Fee||VAT||Total|
|Jamaica Travel Authorisation||£24.96||£4.99||£29.95|
View Supporting Document Checklist
It is important that, before you continue this online application, you ensure that you have digital copies of the following documents as you will be required to upload these.
- Passport photocopy – You MUST upload a copy of your passport information/picture page.
- Flight Booking – You MUST upload a copy of your flight/cruise booking.