Myanmar Business E-Visa Online Visa Application
Those who use this service to obtain their Travel Visas are assured the highest levels of professionalism and dedication from our Visa Specialists. Each and every visa application that we assist with is given the same care and attention, making the overall application process that much less stressful for you.
Each applicant must complete their own application.
This E-Visa is valid for 90days from issuance and allows a single entry 28 day entry into Myanmar for both Tourist and Business purposes.Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from arrival date into Myanmar and have at least 2 black pages.
E-Visas are only valid for entry through one of the following Immigration Checkpoints
- Yangon International Airport
- Nay Pyi Taw Airport
- Mandalay International Airport
- Myawaddy Land Border Checkpoint
- Tachileik Land Border Checkpoint
- Kawthuang Land Border Checkpoint
What to Expect
- Application – Use the online portal to submit your application and upload your supporting documents
- Submission – After thoroughly quality checking your application and supporting documents to embassy standard, The Travel Visa Company will submit your visa details to the relevant authority.
- Approval – Once the visa application is approved and the visa issued, The Travel Visa Company will send out the confirmation using your chosen method.
|Priority||Processing Time||Embassy Fee||Service Fee||VAT||Total|
*Working days/hours excluding postal days.
View Supporting Document Checklist
It is important that, before you continue this online application, you ensure that you have digital copies of the following documents as you will be required to upload these.
- Passport photocopy – Passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your entry date into Myanmar, have two blank pages and undamaged.
- Photograph – The photograph must have been taken within the last 6 MONTHS, against a light background and non-smiling.
Sunglasses, hats or other head coverings MUST NOT be worn, UNLESS because of religious belief or ethnic background.