Nigeria Tourist Visa
Each applicant must complete their own application.
Applicants will need to provide their biometric data (fingerprints) at the Nigerian Visa Application Centre.
What to Expect
- Application – Use the online portal to submit your application and upload your supporting documents
- Appointment – After thoroughly quality checking your application and supporting documents to embassy standard, The Travel Visa Company will book your appointment and provide you with full instructions of where to go, when to go and what to expect at the visa application centre.
- Approval – Once the visa application is approved and the visa issued, you can either pick up the passport yourself or arrange postal return with the embassy
|Processing Time||Service Fee||VAT||Total|
View Supporting Document Checklist
It is important that, before you continue this online application, you ensure that you have digital copies of the following documents as you will be required to upload these.
- Passport photocopy – You MUST upload a copy of your passport information/picture page.
- Host’s Passport Photocopy – You MUST upload a copy of your host’s passport information/picture page.
- Photograph – You MUST upload a passport style photograph.
- Proof of Funds – You MUST upload your last 3 bank statements. This must show your name and address. It MUST show an available balance of £500.00 in credit, overdraft facilities do not count.
- Invitation Letter – You MUST upload an invitation letter issued by your host, who must be a Nigerian passport holder, stating the reason for your visit, your name, passport number and the address at which you will be staying. This letter must be typed and addressed to the Nigerian High Commission.
- Letter from Applicant – You MUST upload a letter from the applicant stating his/her reason for visiting Nigeria. Must state name, passport number and addressed to the Nigerian High Commission.
- Utility Bills – IF you are an EU national, you MUST provide copies of 2 recent utility bills (utility bills must be different and no older than 3 months old).
- Proof of Residency – IF you are an EU national, you MUST provide a copy of a residence card or visa residency stamp.