Russia Tourist Online Visa Application
EDINBURGH APPLICATION CENTRE
Please complete the form below to begin your Russia visa application.
Those who use this service to obtain their Travel Visas are assured the highest levels of professionalism and dedication from our Visa Specialists. Each and every visa application that we assist with is given the same care and attention, making the overall application process that much less stressful for you.
As part of the Russia visa application process, all individuals under 12 years of age are required to appear in person to submit their biometric information. Please note this is a pre-checking service and does not guarantee a visa. All visas are issued at the discretion of the Embassy.
Applicants are required to pay the Embassy fee & Visa centre fees upon submitting their application.
All original documents MUST be presented with a photocopy. The Embassy will not return original documents if photocopies are not supplied. In some cases, further documents and guarantees will be required with your application
What to Expect
- Application – Use the online portal to submit your application and upload your supporting documents
- Appointment – After thoroughly quality checking your application and supporting documents to embassy standard, The Travel Visa Company will provide you with full instructions of where to go, when to go and what to expect at the visa application centre.
- Approved – Once the visa application is approved and the visa issued, you can either pick up the passport yourself or arrange postal return with the embassy
|Processing Time||Embassy Fee||Service Fee||VAT||Total|
*Working days/hours excluding postal days
View Supporting Document Checklist
It is important that, before you continue this online application, you ensure that you have digital copies of the following documents as you will be required to upload these.
- Passport photocopy – Passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your return date form Russia.
- Copy of any previous visas – You MUST upload copies of any previous visas or stamps from inside your passport.
- Invitation Letter –IF you are being invited to visit Russia, you MUST upload an invitation letter issued by the Russian Foreign Ministry or its regional representatives, or by appropriate Russian Federation Migration Service branch.
- Russian Tourist Voucher – IF you have already obtained a Russian Tourist Voucher, this will need to be uploaded.
- Bank Statements – IF you are self-employed, a company director, work from home or are unemployed, you MUST upload bank statements for the last three months which have a current balance of a minimum of £100 per day for the duration of the visit. If you wish to provide online banking printouts please make sure they are certified and stamped by your bank.