Thailand Tourist Online Visa Application
Please complete the form below to begin your Thailand visa application.
Those who use this service to obtain their Travel Visas are assured the highest levels of professionalism and dedication from our Visa Specialists. Each and every visa application that we assist with is given the same care and attention, making the overall application process that much less stressful for you.
This visa is permits a stay of up to 60 days.
Single and Multiple entries are available.
As part of the application process original documents will be posted to you to sign and return along with your original passport.
What to Expect
- Application – Use the online portal to submit your application and upload your supporting documents.
- Submission – The Travel Visa Company will submit your application and passport to the embassy on your behalf.
- Approval – Once the visa application is approved and the visa issued, The Travel Visa Company will return your original passport and newly issued visa.
|Visa Type||Validity||Processing Time||Embassy Fee||Service Fee||VAT||TOTAL|
|Multiple Entry||6 Months||15 days||£150.00||£41.67||£8.33||£200.00|
|Single Entry||3 Months||15 days||£30.00||£41.67||£8.33||£80.00|
View Supporting Document Checklist
It is important that, before you continue this online application, you ensure that you have digital copies of the following documents as you will be required to upload these.
- Passport photocopy – You MUST provide a colour copy of your passport.
- Photograph – The photograph must have been taken within the last 6 MONTHS, against a light background and non-smiling.
Sunglasses, hats or other head coverings MUST NOT be worn, UNLESS because of religious belief or ethnic background.
- Proof of Travel – You MUST provide a copy of your flight booking confirmation. This MUST show names of all group members and show you entering and exiting Thailand.
- Hotel Booking Letter – You MUST provide a copy of your hotel booking confirmation.
IF you are providing an invitation letter from an individual in Thailand you MUST provide a copy of their ID.
- Bank Statement -You MUST provide a recent bank statement – this must show your current name and address.
IF you are requesting a multiple entry visa youMUST supply a bank statement showing a balance of at least £5,000.
- Proof of Residence – If you are a non-UK national, you MUST provide proof of your legal residence in the UK.
- Letter from Employer – IF you are requesting a multiple entry visa youMUST provide a letter from your employer in the UK, address to the Royal Thai Embassy