Thailand Certificate of Entry
Each applicant must complete their own application.
In response to the global COVID-19 crisis, Thailand have introduced a Certificate of Entry which must be obtained prior to entry.
All non-Thai nationals must obtain a Certificate of Entry.
Passangers MUST also obtain the necessary visa they require to enter Thailand, holder a Certificate of Entry does not negate the need to obtain a visa.
What to Expect
- Application – Use the online portal to submit your application and upload your supporting documents
- Submission – After thoroughly quality checking your application and supporting documents to embassy standard, The Travel Visa Company will submit your Thailand Certificate of Entry details to the relevant authority.
- Approval – Once the Certificate of Entry application is approved and issued, The Travel Visa Company will send out the confirmation using your chosen method.
|Thailand Certificate of Entry
*Working days/hours excluding postal days.
View Supporting Document Checklist
It is important that, before you continue this online application, you ensure that you have digital copies of the following documents as you will be required to upload these.
- Passport photocopy – You MUST upload a copy of your passport information/picture page.
- Visa Copy – You MUST upload a copy of your visa for Thailand.
- Flight Booking –
MUST upload a copy of your flight booking. This must show your name, date and time of flight.
- ASQ Hotel Booking – You MUST upload a copy of your booking confirmation for your ASQ quarantine hotel.
- Travel Insurance – You MUST upload a copy of your travel insurance.
This must show clearly your name, period of cover and that it covers COVID-19.