Thailand Tourist Online Visa Application
Please complete the form below to begin your Thailand visa application.
Those who use this service to obtain their Travel Visas are assured the highest levels of professionalism and dedication from our Visa Specialists. Each and every visa application that we assist with is given the same care and attention, making the overall application process that much less stressful for you.
Single entry visa is valid for 3 months from issuance and permits a maximum stay of up to 60 days in Thailand. Multiple entry visa is valid for 6 months from issuance and permits stays of up to 60 days per visit.
What to Expect
- Application – Use the online portal to submit your application and upload your supporting documents.
- Submission – The Travel Visa Company will submit your application and passport to the embassy on your behalf.
- Approval – Once the visa application is approved and the visa issued, The Travel Visa Company will return your original passport and newly issued visa.
|Visa Type||Validity||Processing Time||Embassy Fee||Service Fee||VAT||TOTAL|
|Multiple Entry||6 Months||15 working days||£150.00||£41.67||£8.33||£200.00|
|Single Entry||3 Months||15 working days||£30.00||£41.67||£8.33||£80.00|
View Supporting Document Checklist
It is important that, before you continue this online application, you ensure that you have digital copies of the following documents as you will be required to upload these
- Passport-style Photograph The photograph(s) must be passport size, taken within the last 6 months, against a light background, printed on photographic paper, be full face and non-smiling [without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background]. Please make sure your photograph(s) are clean and not damaged in any way.
- Copy of Passport Please include a copy of the photograph page of your passport. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months upon return to the UK.
- Proof of Travel A copy of your flight booking confirmations, including return flight. Flight booking should show all traveller’s names. IF you’re applying for a multiple entry visa and already have your future travel booked, please provide proof.
- Hotel booking/invitation letter Please provide either a copy of your hotel booking confirmations or a letter of invitation from the contact in Thailand. If you are providing an invitation letter, you MUST also provide a copy of the inviters ID card. IF you’re applying for a multiple entry visa and already have your future travel booked, please provide proof.
- Proof of UK Residency Status If you are a non-UK national, you MUST provide a copy of your legal residence in the UK or Ireland as either a long stay visa, residence permit or BRP card.
- Financial Evidence You MUST provide a recent bank statement showing a closing balance of at least 20,000 BAHT (approx. £500). This needs to have your current name and address included on the bank statement. If applying for a multiple entry visa your statement must show a closing balance of at least 60,000 BAHT (approx. £1,500).
- Proof of Occupation Status If you are currently employed, you MUST provide a letter from your employer (in the UK), addressed to the Royal Thai Embassy. If you are self-employed, a self-assessment and company registration document are required. If you are retired, please provide a pension statement.
- Proof of Residential Address Please provide a recent utility/council tax bill. This must include your name and full residential address.
- Proof of Recent Travel Please provide a copy of all passport pages which contain travel records (entry and exit stamps) dated within the last 12 months. Pages containing stamps older than 12 months do not need to be provided.