Thailand Tourist Online Visa Application
Please complete the form below to begin your Thailand visa application.
Those who use this service to obtain their Travel Visas are assured the highest levels of professionalism and dedication from our Visa Specialists. Each and every visa application that we assist with is given the same care and attention, making the overall application process that much less stressful for you.
This visa is permits a stay of up to 60 days.
Single and Multiple entries are available.
As part of the application process original documents will be posted to you to sign and return along with your original passport.
What to Expect
- Application – Use the online portal to submit your application and upload your supporting documents.
- Submission – The Travel Visa Company will submit your application and passport to the embassy on your behalf.
- Approval – Once the visa application is approved and the visa issued, The Travel Visa Company will return your original passport and newly issued visa.
|Visa Type||Validity||Processing Time||Embassy Fee||Service Fee||VAT||TOTAL|
|Multiple Entry||6 Months||15 working days||£150.00||£41.67||£8.33||£200.00|
|Single Entry||3 Months||15 working days||£30.00||£41.67||£8.33||£80.00|
View Supporting Document Checklist
It is important that, before you continue this online application, you ensure that you have digital copies of the following documents as you will be required to upload these
Visa – Document Checklist (60 day tourist):
- Passport photo taken in the last 6 months reflecting current appearance
- Signed Thai Declaration form
- Return flight booking confirmation showing the name of traveller
- Proof of accommodation – hotel bookings or invitation letters from family/friends in Thailand
- Financial evidence, e.g. bank statements, proof of earnings, sponsorship letter
- Confirmation of legal residence in a country in which you are applying for the visa. (In case that you are not a national of the country in which you are applying for the visa.)
- Identity of the person inviting you to stay e.g. Thai ID card, Passport – where applicable
- Passport pages which contain all travel records for the past 12 months (1 year) since the last international trip – where applicable
- A document that can verify his/her current residency – utility/council tax bill
- A photo of the applicant holding the photo and information page of the passport
IF you are requesting a multiple entry visa you MUST supply a bank statement showing a balance of at least £5,000.
- Proof of Residence – If you are a non-UK national, you MUST provide proof of your legal residence in the UK.
- Letter from Employer – IF you are requesting a multiple entry visa you MUST provide a letter from your employer in the UK, address to the Royal Thai Embassy