UAE Online Visa Application
Those who use this service to obtain their Travel Visas are assured the highest levels of professionalism and dedication from our Visa Specialists. Each and every visa application that we assist with is given the same care and attention, making the overall application process that much less stressful for you.
With the details provided in this application, The Travel Visa Company Ltd. will be submit the client’s information to the relevant authority on their behalf.
What to Expect
- Application – Use the online portal to submit your application and upload your supporting documents
- Submission – After thoroughly quality checking your application and supporting documents to embassy standard, The Travel Visa Company will submit your visa details to the relevant authority.
- Approval – Once the visa application is approved and the visa issued, The Travel Visa Company will send out the confirmation using your chosen method.
|Visa Type||Processing Time||Embassy Fee||Service Fee||VAT||Total|
|Single Entry 30 day||5 days*||£72.00||£60.83||£12.17||£145.00|
|Single Entry 30 day||15 days*||£72.00||£44.17||£8.83||£125.00|
|Multiple Entry 30 day||5 days*||£140.00||£60.83||£12.17||£213.00|
|Multiple Entry 30 day||15 days*||£140.00||£44.17||£8.83||£193.00|
*Working days/hours excluding postal days.
View Supporting Document Checklist
It is important that, before you continue this online application, you ensure that you have digital copies of the following documents as you will be required to upload these.
- Passport photocopy – Passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your return date from the UAE, have two blank pages and undamaged.
- Photograph – The photograph must have been taken within the last 6 MONTHS, against a light background and non-smiling.
Sunglasses, hats or other head coverings MUST NOT be worn, UNLESS because of religious belief or ethnic background.