Uganda Single-Entry Tourist eVisa Application Portal.
Those who use this service to obtain their Travel Visas are assured the highest levels of professionalism and dedication from our Visa Specialists. Each and every visa application that we assist with is given the same care and attention, making the overall application process that much less stressful for you.
Each individual applicant must complete their own application.
This application portal is for a SINGLE ENTRY into Uganda, if you intend to make more than one entry into Uganda please see our Multiple-Entry application portal.
What to Expect
- Application – Use the online portal to submit your application and upload your supporting documents
- Submission – After thoroughly quality checking your application and supporting documents to embassy standard, The Travel Visa Company will submit your visa application to the relevant authorities on your behalf.
- Approved – Once the visa application is approved and the visa issued we will send you confirmation of this via your chosen method.
|Visa Type||Processing Time||Embassy Fee||Service Fee||VAT||Total|
|Single Entry eVisa||5 days*||£45.00||£41.67||£8.33||£95.00|
|Single Entry eVisa||10 days*||£45.00||£29.17||£5.83||£80.00|
*Working days/hours excluding postal days.
View Supporting Document Checklist
It is important that, before you continue this online application, you ensure that you have digital copies of the following documents as you will be required to upload these.
- Passport photocopy – Passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your return date form Uganda.
- Photograph – You MUST upload a passport-style photograph taken within the last 6 months.
- Yellow Fever Certificate – You MUST upload a copy of your Yellow Fever Certificate.